Hello from Greece...

Welcome to hhplace, Starwalkin :pulsingheart: How about telling something about your self and interest in high heels? And, what about your location? Madagaskar? Don't know if we've ever had a member from Madagaskar (Madagascar?) before. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I love to watch a woman in high heels. It's only recently that I discovered this to also be a mens "perk". (I bet they don't have it listed in the "Fallout" series!) Interesting. Hello all...

Do the fallout video games have high heels in them? I thought it was some sort of a zombie shooter, pardon if I sound stupid.

I'm actually from Greece (it's on the topic and I edited it in the profile). I just have a thing for Madagaskar.. Well I was looking for some high heels, particular brand I think it was "The Highest Heel" and ended up here from the search results.. I just love the shape of the leg of a woman when she's wearing high heels.. everything changes...The toes inside, the ankles, the calves, the thighs.. magic!! @candidheel: Well that's why they don't have it listed! They have perks but certainly "Ability to walk in high heels" wouldn't cut it in a post-nuclear society. (not zombies, post-nuclear...erm... victims?.. )

Well, since the first two parts of it were some of the most brilliant computer RPGs EVER... ...and yeah, some women wear heels in Fallout 2: Ms. Bishop, boxing ring announcer, Miss Kitty, Vikki Goldman or the President's secretary :blinkbigeyes:.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Well, since the first two parts of it were some of the most brilliant computer RPGs EVER...

...and yeah, some women wear heels in Fallout 2: Ms. Bishop, boxing ring announcer, Miss Kitty, Vikki Goldman or the President's secretary :blinkbigeyes:.

I guess I didn't clarify it very well. I meant the perk of men wearing high heels in post-nuclear environment. But then again, female soldiers..so why the heck not!

Be honest...you remember this info by heart or did you have to dig a little?

"is it worth renting the game?"

Like Elegant said, those are two of the best RPGs for computer, furthermore two of the best PC games period.

If you want to play it (and don't mind the extremely dated graphics) then go to www.gog.com and buy them, you can get them there for 6 dollars each, and its digital download so no shipping costs, and in that site it's also DRM free.

Just remember that game has absolutly nothing to do with heels, they are just two wonderfull PC games:smile:. Also get fallout 1 and 2, not fallout tactics.