Hello from TX

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a 30-something married man who enjoys high heels, both wearing and seeing others wear them. I have not worn heels in public (yet) but would enjoy doing so. Any advice that you can offer to get me started would be appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know others on this forum.

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a 30-something married man who enjoys high heels, both wearing and seeing others wear them. I have not worn heels in public (yet) but would enjoy doing so. Any advice that you can offer to get me started would be appreciated. Looking forward to getting to know others on this forum.

Getting started isn't a problem. Just pick out a pair of comfortable heels, put them on and walk out the door. I usually wear a pair of trousers that are a couple of inches longer that usual and let the cuff hem cover most of the heel. However, keep in mind that while longer pants legs do disguise the "look," the cuffs will ride up when you sit down or go up and down stairs.

Put them on and wear them with confidence and you'll not have any problems, that is to day if your wife is accepting of you out and about in heels.....

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to the group. Bubba136 has given you some excellent advise. That is how I got started with public heeling a couple months ago. I chose a pair of brown wedgies and wore the longest pants I have. You will be surprised that most people are either extremely discreet or do not notice. I have received only a couple stares. Most people do not pay much attention.