Problem with pointed heel's.

Leigh

After i have been wearing my pointed heels for about 2 to 3 hours with a normal amount of walking and sitting it starts to feel like the shoes is to small but they fit perfect. And there's nothing wrong with my feet's either. Anyone else got the same problem? cause at the end of a day i can really hurt. Im not getting the problem with the 2 pair of rounded toe pumps i have. Or can any one help me with this. Just to let you know i have been wearing heels 24/7 for years and all my heels are 4inch non platform stilletos and above. Thx.

Don't worry, as long as they are pointy it's normal. Your feet swell, that,s why you feel that shoes are too small. At round shoes your toes are not squized as in pointy shoes. If you will practice and not think at this minor pain, you will enjoy your shoes. I'm doing in this way and i was able to wear even two sizes smaller shoes w/o somebody seeing my pain on my face.

Hi i would say what you are felling is normall, i also feel this after a day in pointy shoes and my feet are what i call adapted for pointy styles ie my toes angle in and i also have bunions, stay with it im sure you will be ok.

shaz

Hi and thx for answers. I have been wearing pointed shoes for years also and my feets are also shaped. This is something that just recently started. I have been wearing Pointed shoes for whole days without any problems so thats why i dont understand it.

I can understand what you meen, are the shoes leather? non leather shoes agravate the feet, Do you have any feet problems ie bunions or corns etc,im just trying to work things out for you as i have had so many feet and shoe related problems.

shaz

I can understand what you meen, are the shoes leather? non leather shoes agravate the feet, Do you have any feet problems ie bunions or corns etc,im just trying to work things out for you as i have had so many feet and shoe related problems.

They are bot leather and Suede allthough the suede ones dont tend to hurt as much as the leather ones. And isent 24/7 in heels = Bunions wich mean yes:P

Leigh Hi, hope your feet pain is going away,just a thought are your feet getting wider at the big toe joint areas?,maybe the shoes are pressing your feet together in the width this happens with me and i get some pain,chat soon.

shaz

Leigh Hi, hope your feet pain is going away,just a thought are your feet getting wider at the big toe joint areas?,maybe the shoes are pressing your feet together in the width this happens with me and i get some pain,chat soon.

Not any more than usual but i fond that using a moisture creme just before going to bed helps alot so guess il keep doing just that for a while and se how it turns out :blinkbigeyes:

• 1 month later...

I know what your talking about There some shoes that just dont feel right and I cant wear them, at least for long periods. There other heels that when I first slip into them they hurt a little,but after a while I dont notice it. These are shoes that fit fine when I first bought them.It also changes from day to day with all my heels.I dont know why,maybe just fat feet.