Meeting girls in the Bristol area

No, I'm from the Midlands. However, I travel to Wiltshire quite often, so if you'd like to catch up, then I'm up for that. How about it?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Yes! I'm Bristol area. However, probably not too keen on a heel-wearing meet right here on my own doorstep, because although I've been street-heeling amongst the anonymous public (London etc.) for donkeys' years, I still haven't 'come out' to my own family, friends and business associates, and wish to avoid being 'spotted' locally!. This is why I'm looking forward to the Oxford meet (my very first, and not TOO far away) on Sat 12th July. Firefox, Xaphod, YamYam (possibly) and myself are already on for it - how about joining us? It promises to be a great fun-day out and also be a good opportunity to discuss future possibilities (maybe closer to home?). Cheers, Heelfan.

(I'll just add I moved this topic from "for the girls" forum so I think Stephen was hoping to meet girls. The girls forum is about female fashion topics rather than meeting. contact or dating so I thought the thread would fit better here. I've changed the title of the topic to reflect the original intention).

Yes, I understand your enthusiasm to meet girls. I (and I am sure others) are very much of a like mind - please note that in my postings to rustle-up interest in the 12th July 2003 Oxford Meet, I've been adding that Girls are MOST welcome, so I continue to hope that you (and we hope, some girls) will turn up. However, if you wish to keep it intimate and one-to-one with any forthcoming girl in Bristol, best of luck and I hope it proves really successful! Regards from a cheerful Heelfan.!

We're all pretty friendly actually so I wouldn't worry too much about fitting in or being shy. And we have had girls along before, but it's generally the odd wife or girlfriend to be honest. That's not so say girls and boys haven't met up via these kind forums though. Loads have so you may be lucky!

As usual folks, we're getting off the point of this page's title. Let's all hope Stephen finds his girl in the Bristol area (whether or not he joins us on the Oxford Meet on 12/07/03). Best wishes, Heelsfan

Onwards and upwards!

I'm sure that this is a uniquely British English turn of phrase, but "Bristols" refers to a woman's... uh... breasts. So, "meeting a woman in the Bristol area" could mean all kinds of activities! (Note to self - don't turn the computer on after drinking!)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"