New Shoes

Jay1

I know this is a board about "high" heels but I thought I would show you all a pair of shoes I have just bought. They're black leather pumps from Sacha with a very pointy-toe and a tiny 1.5 inch kitten heel.

Take a look!:

http://www.littlewoodsextra.com/extra/rf.inf.RFServlet?pathinfo=productpages/ProductPage.html&pca=59188745&row=1&col=2&displaybanner=N&rootcat_id=59090843&category_id=59090779&version_id=296

I bought them in size 8, although I am usually a 9 I thought I would try them and they are a little tight but definitely wearable! They are also very cute and sexy in their own little way!

Jay

P.S. If anyone likes skating around on carpets ,etc, these shoes are great fun!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Hi Jay,Those little numbers are really not me but each to his own.

Enjoy your new heels and thanks for sharing.

Pissssst, Jay....."there's a fury woodland creature that lives here-a-bouts,if he see's them you're gonna get a handbagging for sure." :wink:

jim

Pissssst, Jay....."there's a fury woodland creature that lives here-a-bouts,if he see's them you're gonna get a handbagging for sure."

:wink: my thoughts exactly :D I bet this gets him out of his tree :o

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I see what you mean! I have just found his thread about these particular shoes, and although I do know what he means, it is down to individual choice. I am not too keen on wedgies but I do not have a problem with anyone else liking and wearing them. On a more lighter note, I would love to see his face if he looks at the pic! LOL

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Not my cup of tea either, but I think that women can look rather stunning in these! I saw one today wearing a pair of those but in boot version. 2" heel or something. Still click-clacks nicely :wink:

What's all the fuss about?

Absolutely no comment whatsoever :wink: [2] At least they're black.... Just please don't wear them with white or bright red *wooly* socks, fishnets, and white jeans that go 2/3 of the way down your calves [1], otherwise I may have to take a long dive from the top of my tree.... And I'm not a flying squirrel! (Cool tho that would be...!) I like my kittens to be purring on my lap while I stroke them... and NOT under my feet! SH [1] This is what I've seen at college - and worse. [2] Um, yeah, that happened.

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

SH, don't worry, I don't want you to suffer any injury! I do not plan to wear them outside with or without 3/4 length trousers! I bought them just to wear around the house as a pair of slippers if you like. I don't have any socks like you mentioned and I wear them barefoot anyway! Best Wishes Jay

I do think those shoes are quite cute if worn correctly but they would be so much better with some nice high slender stilettos!

I also think they're quite cute if worn correctly. I don't quite see myself in them, but you never know!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I do think those shoes are quite cute if worn correctly but they would be so much better with some nice high slender stilettos!

Yeah, stick a nice big heel on em and they'd be passable! :wink:

ewwww :D

I wondered if he'd say something like that!!

I feel the same way, I'm just being an inch more restrained! (roughly the height of that heel....!)

SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!