Hermine Hug-Hellmuth "A Case of Female Foot or More Properly Boot Fetishism"

kneehighs

Hey guys, In my everlasting thirst to quench my knowledge of all things, I came across a paper that I have no access to, but thought that someone here might. Apparently there is a school of thought that concludes a female fetish for shoes helps heal a woman's separation anxiety. Does anyone have access to this paper? thanks, Kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Kneehighs this sounds like a very fascinating paper, how did you hear of it? Seems like a fairly obscure topic but clearly would be of interest to many people that are memebers of this site. I have legal access rights to a couple very powerful university search engines that may find this paper easily (as opposed to Google's consumer driven search results). If you have any additional basic info that can be supplied (i.e. approx. date of publication, etc.) it would be helpful in a search. If you have no additional info other than the title and author let me know and i'll just give it a try with those items and see what turns up in a search.

Actually, I think the original paper is in German as it originally appeared in 1915 in the Internationale Zeitschrift für Psychoanalyse.

Someone did recently translate it though:

Female Fetishes and Female Perversions: Hermine Hug-Hellmuth's “A Case of Female Foot or More Properly Boot Fetishism” Reconsidered

Arlene Kramer Richards, ED.D.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.