My new high heels!

Iamme

I might as well use this new thread to update you guys on my latest high heel purchases, so I'll give this thread a good bump from time to time if needed... Well, with that being said: I ordered a pair of high heels a week before Christmas. When I returned home today I was delighted to find out that my new high heels finally had arrived!!:cry1: I fell in love with these the moment I saw them. Gotta love that unique look! Usually I do some heavy thinking and consideration before buying anything actually (given I am still student and don't have much money to spare), but I loved these so much I acted purely on impulse... They're from Funtasma, Gangster-15. 4 inch heel with 1.5 inch platform. I always thought I had size 13 for women's shoes, but these only went up till 12. Took the risk regardless, and I'm glad I did. They fit really well!! Guess I wear my shoes 1 size too large. I hope you like these as much as I do! See you around:wave:, Iamme

post-20675-133522900498_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522900502_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522900503_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522900506_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522900508_thumb.jpg

I might as well use this new thread to update you guys on my latest high heel purchases, so I'll give this thread a good bump from time to time if needed... Well, with that being said:

I ordered a pair of high heels a week before Christmas. When I returned home today I was delighted to find out that my new high heels finally had arrived!!:cry1:

I fell in love with these the moment I saw them. Gotta love that unique look! Usually I do some heavy thinking and consideration before buying anything actually (given I am still student and don't have much money to spare), but I loved these so much I acted purely on impulse...

They're from Funtasma, Gangster-15. 4 inch heel with 1.5 inch platform. I always thought I had size 13 for women's shoes, but these only went up till 12. Took the risk regardless, and I'm glad I did. They fit really well!! Guess I wear my shoes 1 size too large.

I hope you like these as much as I do!

See you around:wave:,

Iamme

Hi,

Not my style but I hope you get alot of fun outings with them. We all have slight differences in what we like the most.

Best regards,

Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

Hi,

Not my style but I hope you get alot of fun outings with them. We all have slight differences in what we like the most.

Best regards,

Stefan

Different styles for different tastes. That's what I really enjoy about women's shoes -- so many different styles to choose from. sometimes it really makes buying "the perfect pair" so difficult. What's not to like about so many delicious styles? Is it any wonder that women have so many shoes in their wardrobes?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi,

Best regards,

Stefan

Everyone has different tastes! I have a taste for unique looks. That's why I think my heels need to be unique too! About everyone has a pair of plain black pumps for example. I don't want those... Since everyone has them already! I want unique heels. These are perfect for my (albeit still small) heels collection!

I still need to find kind of a right outfit to go with the shoes before I go on an outing with them, though. Hehe. But my girlfriend wants to help out with that. So we're gonna look for a nice dress or something to go with it!

Different styles for different tastes. That's what I really enjoy about women's shoes -- so many different styles to choose from. sometimes it really makes buying "the perfect pair" so difficult. What's not to like about so many delicious styles? Is it any wonder that women have so many shoes in their wardrobes?

I agree Bubba! I spent a good time of my Friday night last Friday with my girlfriend browsing around the web for heels. There are so many styles and choices... So little time and money!

Those are cool. Not my cup of tea, but as long as you are happy with them, that is all that matter. Congratulations on your purchase.

Thanks! I figured they'd not be everybody's style but I love them, and still wanted to show them to you guys. :cry1:

Everyone has different tastes! I have a taste for unique looks. That's why I think my heels need to be unique too! About everyone has a pair of plain black pumps for example. I don't want those... Since everyone has them already! I want unique heels. These are perfect for my (albeit still small) heels collection!

I still need to find kind of a right outfit to go with the shoes before I go on an outing with them, though. Hehe. But my girlfriend wants to help out with that. So we're gonna look for a nice dress or something to go with it!

Now that would be interesting. Despite what most people beleive I think a man can wear a dress with success. Maybe not to feminine or flowery but I hope you find a nice dress to go with the heels. Please keep us posted.

Best regards,

Stefan

Best regards, Stefan

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I have last since been here, I've been very busy with school and work lately, so yeah. This might be a bit of a large post. ------- New heels! ------- A few weeks ago I got a handsome paycheck from my work, and I decided to go do some shopping for high heels with the extra money. And for a change, I went to some shoe stores instead of ordering from the internet! It was pretty exciting. I entered a shoe store, calmly walked over to the women's section and browsed around. I quickly managed to shake the 'what if people see me looking for high heels' thoughts off me, and calmly looked at what they had to offer. Unfortunately, that shoe store didn't carry women shoes in sizes larger than UK 8/US 10/EU 42. (I'm an UK UK 9-9,5/US 11-12/EU 43-44 person myself) so I went to search for another shoe store. After doing some searching I found a shoe store that just recently did start carrying women's shoes up to size UK 9,5/US 12/EU 44, and for reasonable prices. (Since most stores here that do carry large size women shoes are really expensive) I bought two pairs from that store (Van Haren). During the check out the girl who helped me asked me if I wanted to buy some kind of spray so that the shoes will last longer. That's what I call service! She didn't judge me one single second when I came to the counter with the pairs of heels that I wanted to buy, and when everything was paid for she said 'Have fun with them!' They'll certainly have me as their customer again, that's for sure. My third new pair of heels also has everything to do with my outing in public this evening. Today I was staying at my girlfriend's place. I was in need of some new jeans, so we went into the city. When I got some new jeans, I told my girlfriend that I wanted to some browsing for high heels just for fun. She thought that it would be fun too and directed me to a shoe store (forgot the name) that also carried large size women shoes (albeit a bit more expensive than Van Haren). Their collection's larger too. After some browsing I picked out a pair of Romano high heels that caught my eye. I went to the counter and the girl that helped me asked -my girlfriend- if she wanted to try on the other high heel too just in case. My girlfriend managed to hold her laugh and said she didn't need to, with me thinking ' Actually,those heels are for me'. It was kind of cute, haha. We decided to just let the girl think what she thought. I paid for the heels and we left. -------- The outing -------- When I got on the train to my home, I said goodbye to my girlfriend and went to get a seat. There weren't a lot of people in my coupe so I decided to try on my recent purchase. They're a bit tight. I decided to keep wearing them for the remainder of the train ride, and when I would arrive at my train station, I would switch back to my normal shoes before getting out. But as my destination got closer and closer, I started to think 'Maybe I should keep wearing them' more and more. Eventually I decided 'Whatever, to hell with it' and kept them on and left the train. My heart was racing like crazy. I wasn't out of the train yet and I immediately got a weird stare (my first!! hahaha) from a middle-aged woman. I tried not to look back (I looked beside her), kept my head held up high and kept heading for my bus. She started walking before me and I saw from the corners of my eyes how she turned her head again staring at my feet and then at my face (with the most disapproving expression ever on her face), making sure that she wasn't going crazy and really saw a guy in high heels. We approached a flight of stairs, and I noticed how she pretended to wait for something so that she could stare at me even more, but I knew there was another flight of stairs a little further ahead so I was like 'I'm not giving you that pleasure, missy' and headed for the other flight of stairs. Now when I think about how that women stared at me, it was pretty funny. Other people around me didn't seem to care or notice. After a short walk through the train station my feet started to hurt a bit (been walking all day) so I decided to take my heels off and travel the rest of my journey to home on my normal shoes. I went to the public toilets (needed to go anyway), and headed into the men's toilet. None of the men there seemed to notice so I switched shoes again. I still have bit of mixed feelings about it. I enjoyed it, but I also wonder if I didn't overdo it for the first time. I'm still a tad shaky. I gathered a lot of courage to do it, that's for sure. But I enjoyed it, and that's what's most important, right?

post-20675-133522904854_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522904856_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522904858_thumb.jpg

post-20675-133522904861_thumb.png

A good outing. I'm glad you got over your "first" time out in heels without any serious bad feelings. The shoes you chose are just the style that you need to gain confidence and get over your shyness while wearing women's shoes in public. Thanks for telling us about your adventure. :blinkbigeyes:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A good outing. I'm glad you got over your "first" time out in heels without any serious bad feelings. The shoes you chose are just the style that you need to gain confidence and get over your shyness while wearing women's shoes in public. Thanks for telling us about your adventure. :blinkbigeyes:

Thanks! I must admit I was pretty nervous but the more I think about my outing the more I start to feel good about it. Once the opportunity rises I will surely go out and about in my high heels again!