Hello from a Mature High Heel Fan

Hi to everyone, and a happy new year to all. I have happily stumbled across this site and regard it as a superb find. Having been a fan of high heels almost from infancy I delighted to become a member of this site, full of like minded individuals. Although I love various styles of heels my fascination began in infancy when a fenale teacher used to come to school wearing white high heel mules. I can still see them in my minds eye now - well ove 55 years later. They had a bow on the front, and an elasticated instep. I used to love to see and hear them slapping onto the underside of her soles as she walked. I have been hooked ever since. I am a particular fan of high heel mules and sandals. But I also like to see the typical high heel court shoe. Usually my preference is for all things black patent. But I do also love other colours and materials. Hope to post more as and when I have something of interest.

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I will get some pics posted as soon as I can. Just ordered a pair of high heel sandals in black patent from Elite Shoes in Germany. Can't wait to receive them (4 weeks). I will post pics as soon as they arrive.