new dutch guy

Hi there, just saying hello to all. Have been exploring this forum some time now, loving the highheels. my interest is mainly the pump, sandal, boots incl. the feet, leg, pretty girl. Lately i'm more&more wanting to try and wear HH's myself. So any tips recommendations, please feel free... thanks & keep up. regards, Richard

Welcome to hhplace, Richard :cry1: Your interest in wanting to try wearing a pair of high heels and seeing how great they feel is natural for anyone that enjoys seeing others enjoying the experience. There are a lot of members from your country that contribute a great deal to the success of this site and I'm sure that they'll be more than willing to direct you to the places in your area where you can buy a great pair of high heels at a reasonable price. They can also advise you on what they think is the right way to begin. There is nothing like the feeling of wearing a great looking pair of heels. Enjoy the experience.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Rooicoppie:-) What Bubba says is so true. Life is too short for you not to try wearing a pair of heels. There is no other feeling than slipping on a great looking pair of heels onto your feet and finding just how sexy and comfortable they are to walk in. Try it you may liike it. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!