I almost slipped..

wood&metal

But not wearing heels... No.. More like a slip of the tongue.. Christmas morning I was at my folks house and they were watching one of the morning shows... I'm not up on the morning shows and could'nt tell you which one it was... Anywhoo.. At one point the 3 women on screen start talking about clothes, as did my mom and I.... They panned down to one womans shoes.. Nice pair of strappy heels... My mom made some comment about how she'd never wear (or could'nt wear) something like those...That's when I almost slipped...lol I could feel the words "I'd wear them" on the tip of my tongue.... I almost blurted it out too, just before I caught myself in what I was about to say... I can only imagine where that would have gone from there.. Even though my folks know I have a thing for cowboy boots with a little higher heel than "normal", and I wear them often when we go out for dinner, I don't think they would be too comfortable in knowing more... Part of me wished I would have siad "i'd wear them", and part of me is glad I did'nt...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I've "slipped" a few times. I was at a business lunch one time with three other men. A very nice woman walked by dressed very nicely and she was wearing a pair of very high, heeled pumps. One of the men made a comment about what a hot looking woman she was. And I slipped and said, "... and those are georgous shoes." All three men looked at me in silence so I said, "... and they look better on her than they would on me." All three men broke out laughing and the topic of conversation changed.

Not quite a slip, but several years ago when I was working our group would go out to lunch about once a month. One day I'm wearing my pantyhose and boots with a 2" block heel when the boss decided to go to lunch a day early. I had no problem until I found out we were going to a Japanese restaurant, where we had to remove our shoes and leave them outside the room we were seated in. Everything went great - as we were leaving and I was putting my boots back on the only girl in the group sat down next to me to put her shoes back on (typical low-heel sandals) and said "Nice shoes!" - I thanked her and told her they were my most comfortable shoes. That was it - just a typical day at the office!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Never slipped really. I usually make my comments about me wearing heels in a comical way. I always make people think 'is he actually serious or what'? I basically do that to judge the person in question whether he/she will accept it or not.

Never slipped really. I usually make my comments about me wearing heels in a comical way. I always make people think 'is he actually serious or what'? I basically do that to judge the person in question whether he/she will accept it or not.

I do that as well.. If it get's someones attention, I'll say something like "on the odd sauturday night when there's a full moon"...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I've done this too, I actually did it last night with my GF...

I was basically joking on about me wearing her clothes etc and her reply was "God no, thats just wrong....."

When I said about me wearing her heels (have worn her heels in bed whilst playing around :cry1: ) her reply was "she didn't mind 'cos she couldn't see them....."

How would people interpret this ? as I just about had the confidence to tell her my secret ....

I've done this too, I actually did it last night with my GF...

I was basically joking on about me wearing her clothes etc and her reply was "God no, thats just wrong....."

When I said about me wearing her heels (have worn her heels in bed whilst playing around :cry1: ) her reply was "she didn't mind 'cos she couldn't see them....."

How would people interpret this ? as I just about had the confidence to tell her my secret ....

My girlfriend was like that at first too, but when I told her I was serious about it she accepted it and she even grew to like high heels (she was a huge hater at first).

She's a huge support, she wants to shop for high heels with me and even buy me a pair or two. She even went as far as to buy me women's clothing too.

She just recently confessed that she actually likes to see me in women's clothing and heels. I got lucky with her for sure!

Well back on topic, I suppose being honest with her is the best option anyway. Say that it's a part of you and that was already a part of you when you two got together. Whether she'll accept it or not is up to her.