No women would read this story

shortskip

..or not I'm not shure what's right. .. Since a lot of years I was very interested what kind of feeling it was to wear a pantyhose,a skirt, and boots... the girls could wear them..I NOT. I like the look on every women... some stylish moments brings the details of every women up. hmm..the women... why ONLY the women? A boy or a man should do so? A man should only bring money, show sports on tv, look on terirble expensive cars...or walk into battles? NO, NO, NO! That's not my way...the way to be a human nature!! The above describedsocial MUST GO OR DIE WITH THAT is horrible. So I for me take another way...a small way and of cause..a little bit to late...I'm in the 50. So- I go MY small way changing me hard thinking, what shall I do and what will I do... I will do wear what I want! And nowadays I wear what I want... ok.ok...I'm a "Weichei" a german word for someone whow want's to be a hero...but there is nothing of those... I wear my clothes a little bit after work... hoses, skirts, boots.. At home I wear all of them fully often...and I think some neighbours saw that. IT's a special (not sexism) art of feeling, when I use this garnement. Don't know why.. that'spowerful. And when I write this I'm not shure ...can anybody replay my minds? I'm shure some male folks can do but women..I don't know. Sorry about my handicap to write in english.. I'll do my very best, but it's a great problem for me tell you, what massive ideas wont's to be applied inthis text..argggggggg I thought about the thing..what is outing. Is outing , to go strait away outdoors in bright day..fully in sun? Are there other kinds of outings in smaler ways, and can I go that way? Because I'm a weichei? I'm not shure..and no one could help me. I go my way..trying everyday a littlebit more to be a man with balls IN SKIRTS AND HEELS yours Shortskip

Hello shortskip, as a fellow German I know it's even harder for us to express our thoughts in English, as it's not our primary language. Anyway, my online dictionary suggest translating "Weichei" = softy, wuss, whimp, mollycoddle ect. But otherwise I can fully understand your feelings, because I'm sharing them, too. I'm still somewhat younger than you, but I think my midlife crisis has just started. I'm permanently thinking about my life as it is and that it's not the way I want to have it in the years to come. So I ask myself what am I? A bloke who likes to wear HH shoes? No, there is more to it. Am I a TV? Yes, very probably. A TS? I don't know, that would have to be worked out by a consultant. Wearing skirts, hose, heeled shoes ect. just feels right. There used to be some arrousment involved with it but that has lessened more and more over the years. I think I just need to express the female part of me. Going out: That depends for what you are aiming for. Do you want to blend into the crowd as a female? Than maybe you're a TV, and this might not be the right place for you, as it is not exactly for me, even though I still like to read the stories posted. Do you only want to openly wear your HH, skirt ect? Than I think you are in good company here. I'm also active on a few german boards. PM me if you want to know more. Gruß marhil711

Hello Marhil711, I'm shure that I will not go the way to change into a woman. No thoughts to go outside fullydressed like a woman (wig, polished nails...etc.) . I will not cut my beard and my shoulders are to large than I can give the shadow of a woman.. Other people can only be shocked, when they will see a man from head to the waiste and from that point downways clothing usualy worn by women. So I think I will shock them a little bit...THEY must accept what they see. I also must accept many people wearing their buggyjeans and their caps. OK many members here are openminded and many threads gave me inspirations and also since I read that there are many other men who gives the new style of wearing what you want a chance. That's the reason why I do prefer this forum and not a fetishforum. yours Shortskip

Hi! shortskip and Marhil711, (You've posted on the internet. Now every one can read this story.) Your German roots may have limited your English language usage, but your spirit comes through very well. The definition society has for men is based on the idolic and idealistic stereotype men have been forced to comply with. It is kind of like self-fulfilling prophecies. Men are demeaned and/or punished when they don't perform or conform to the standards society has established. Personally, I think the roles men have been saddled with are now subserviant to the roles women are expected to live up to. Not many men are expected to nurture their offspring, while bringing in an income to support them. Men are taught the basic educational subjects to be able to get a job and then left to their own initiative or drive to accomplish this. They may have some training in domestic understanding, but they're given the idea this training is to be left for others to do, so that they can take care of their manly pursuits of their stereotype. Perhaps if men were seen more like women and given the insight to what women have to do, the idea of men in heels would be looked upon as bringing them back to the reality of what real people should be like.

There is a long time member of hhplace that lives in Germany. I am not sure where, though. I think he lives in or near Munich. He goes by the nick of "Joak".

While he hasn't been active here since 2006, he is well known amongst long time forum members as being very courageous by wearing his high heels outside nearly every day and going to some of the more exotic places around Germany wearing wonderful, very tall high heels. So, for you new members that reside in Germany, there are many that have gone out in public in heels before you. And, I'm sure there will be many others to wear them in public after you decide to stop.

If you would like to learn more about Joak, follow this link (I

'm not sure he's still active but perhaps Tom-NL can find him if he is)

http://www.hhplace.org/guys/2670-wheres_joak.html

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sorry to be off topic.. Thank you, Bubba.. I remember Joak.. I found his web page years ago, before I found hhp, and wondered why I cound'nt find it anymore... On topic... Men who dare to be different and wear what they want (be it heels, or?) have more guts than the tuffest guy on the block.. Way to go, shortskip!..:cry1:

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

..I'm shure that I will not go the way to change into a woman. No thoughts to go outside fullydressed like a woman (wig, polished nails...etc.) ...

...So I think I will shock them a little bit...THEY must accept what they see...That's the reason why I do prefer this forum and not a fetishforum...

As I wrote, your in good company in this place. I must admit that my "passing" is pracically nonexistend, being 4XL. Not like Dr. Shoe here. And a lot of time I just go out in my HH shoes but the rest is fully bloke. See also the link below below.

...You've posted on the internet. Now every one can read this story...[Your German roots may have limited your English language usage, but your spirit comes through very well...

I'm fully aware of that! And thank you, I concider my English pretty decent.

There is a long time member of hhplace that lives in Germany. I am not sure where, though. I think he lives in or near Munich. He goes by the nick of "Joak".

While he hasn't been active here since 2006, he is well known amongst long time forum members as being very courageous by wearing his high heels outside nearly every day and going to some of the more exotic places around Germany wearing wonderful, very tall high heels. So, for you new members that reside in Germany, there are many that have gone out in public in heels before you. And, I'm sure there will be many others to wear them in public after you decide to stop...

As I'm a member here since 2007 I may have missed out his posts. I think I should do a search on the forum. And by the way, I also wear my HH out every day, just as I wrote in this post:http://www.hhplace.org/guys/13659-compliment_made_my_day.html

Greetings

Marhil711

Hello, today searching in the web I found many horrible examples of men in heels. This men are bad examples to propagate heels (skirts or other things) as usual freestyle men's clothes. Someone posing in a unusal art and that brings the horrible picture for everyone who will see 1 st time a man in heels(etc..). Much better examples I found in HHplace ( JeffB or Happyfeat or other) because they give us usual examples for wearing clothes and always I see the man and not a man who wants to change to the other gender. As JeffB said, try to look as good as you can...that's fact. It's a small line when we try to change other minds. We must be carefull and I will do my steps ...step by step...no one can't hurry me...BUT be shure we all live only our short life once. Shortskip

Hello everyone, last night I thought that I must give you some experiences of my outings last year and 2008. In 2008 was my first outing in the night. Wearing a knee above denim skirt , black pantyhose and kneehigh boots with a 7cm high heel (3inch?) and a sportive coat. It was raining a little bit and so I put the hood of the coat above my head. I was so nervous during my walk around the block but after my half an hour walk I was so happy that I have done it . During the walk I passend a young couple and a old man with his dog. No reactions.. Two or 3 weeks later I've done my next walk but I've taken another way. That walk was a little bit longer. Yeah...it was so good! In 2008 I spent much time wearing what I want at home. Always all windows were closed by windows shades so no one can't get a look. I don't want to do that longer so during last spring and summer I made my next step and spent many hours in the sun on balcony wearing skirt, hoses and boots. One saturday afternoon a older woman of my neighbourhood made a comment to my relaxed sitting ... ups...what has she seen? I don't hurry up and answered friendly. wow...my heart seemed to break.. In 2009 I've made another little step and I take a kneehighboot under trousers at work for the last hour to the end of worktime. The heel was 3inch high but well covered by the jeans. I was suprised by a man of a parcel service. When I opened the door he take a short look to my shoes and smiled a little bit but no comments followed. Last fall another little step. When I smoked outdors at work I've worn many times my boots under jeans. Most of these "events" I was allone at work and I think no one has seen my boots but my feelings at that moments were great. What's the reason for those staements of mine? - I remember - I was born in the 1950s and at that time my parents didn't educate us in things like personal freedom (wear what you want...and something like that). I think at that periode many boys weren't educated in emotional things. All education was focused to be functional. At that time ( women and girls mostly wear skirts and dresses) the public was not open minded. One result of the 2nd world war? So I remember of many hard restrictions to me what I should do and what's NO GO. - In the nearer past I 've found a lot of changes, which all are steps to the moment now. Please remember : free voting for coloured people in the usa, freedom in southafrica, woman are allowed to vote, the breake of the russian block...and so many other .. I think all that belongs to the people who want to change anything. I must thank all the members of HHplace to help me to find my way to personal freedom. You help in more than one way- not only the way to freestyling and wearing high heeled shoes. To know that I'm not stupid and not allone in this world supported me every time. :cry1: Shortskip

Thanks for posting your story, Shortskip. Your story is similar to that of many of our members. The two things that stand out about your story are your comments about how things have changed since your childhood and how carefully you have chosen your outings to limit having other people see you and how you have gained confidence with each successive walk. As many have previously commented, the hardest part about wearing high heels in public is getting over the fear of ridicule that exists within your own mind. As your outings become more frequent, your confidence grows and, along with the realization that no one really cares what kind of shoes you wear, your state of mind will relax and the fear will eventually subside into your sub-conscience and you'll not have a problem freely wearing high heels openly in public whenever you want to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.