Wearing loose shoes

JoAnne1053

Let me start by saying I hate to wear tight shoes, so I buy my low cut shoes to fit LOOSE on me. This means that as I walk, my shoes slip on and off. This feels good to me, and sexy. Wearing nylons makes them slip all the more, but I love the feel of nylons. When I cross my legs, my shoes slip off and dangle off the tips of my toes. A nice relief. On occasion I will loose a shoe, but that's OK. All this happening also draws attention from the men. I don't even realize this is happening, in loose shoes. Very comfortable. Do any other woman out there ever wear loose shoes. Lets here from you.

Well I do not get the chance to ever wear low shoes but in heels I like my shoes tight. I used to be a full size 7.5 and now wear almost all size 7 shoes. With a 4-5 heel and lose feeling can cause you more imbalance. I need to feel snug and not falling off as I walk. I find with anything like a 5 or 6 inch heel my toes are so jammed into the front of the shoe that I need to go down that size. Sheryl

I have always worn heels that fit tight so I didnt slide around in them. I bought a pair of 4" black slingbacks at a consignment store recently and they fit perfectly except they were a wide width. I bought them anyway because they didnt cost much and Id give them away if I couldnt wear them.But it turns out I love them,I lose them once in a while and slide around in them when I walk but there the most comfortable shoes Ive got. And there low cut.Might start buying all my heels a little looser.

I was like you, till I got a pair of heel for xmas one year, and they were a little wide and loose on me. I almost took them back. As time went on, like you, they became the most comfortable shoes I owned. I lost a shoe once in a while, and they dangled, when I crossed my legs, but it was well worth it ,to have the comfort. INow I buy all my shoes wide and loose.

I never buy shoes in a bigger size or width. All my shoes are very tight, many pairs one size smaller, i even have one pair two size smaller. I hate my shoes to be loose, to look like flip-flops. I noticed that mens are more sensitive when they are looking at feet which are squized in small size shoes that in shoes wider or one size bigger.

Hi wel for me wearing 5" heels regular,i opt for a snug fit even in pointy styles,losse fit i find are harder to walk in,i buy my courts/pumps a size small than my feet meassures becase when they strech i hate slipping heels,thats just me .

shaz

• 5 months later...

Most shoes that I own are fairly tight. The only "loose" ones I have are the 6" mules simply because your foot is exposed except for the toe part. I like my feet wrapped around in tight leather I guess its because I've gotten use to it :)

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

There are times when one wants to purposefully purchase footwear a half size to a size larger depending if you are using US or EU measurements. If I plan to wear thick pantyhose or thick socks inside my boots, I will always buy larger to make sure that they won't be too snug with my pantyhose and socks inside. As for pantyhose and socks, I like to wear both as it gives me greater padding and makes walking in heels a lot easier for me.