Hi everyone,

z91209

Hi everyone,

I recently told my GF about my crossdressing habit that i have kept secret since i was 8? Anyway Im asian and i love heels. nice to meet you all :wave:

Welcome to hhplace, Z :wave: Nice to have you joining us here. Please tell us something more about your interest in high heels and if you wear them out in public or just when you put on your women's clothing? And, how did your GF react when you told her that you were crossdressing?

:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ok, let me cover some more details.

Im from hong kong and Im in relationship with my GF for about two years now. Alot of people has commented that I looked like a girl more than a boy, I always wanted to be a girl since a very young age and as I gew up i found out im a boy. So I could not dress up really pretty like the other girls. I was kind of unhappy at the time.

Then i secretly wore my sisters clothing when im home alone and i really felt good in them. I felt that i have the need to tell my GF so i did. Her reactions. well... she said, " I always knew you were like that, cos im like a girl overall anyway." She doesnt mind about my crossdressing stuff and actually she loved to see me in girl clothings...

Shes only not happy about the fact that i look better in her cloths hahaha... well I dont crossdress in public yet. But my GF is really encouraging me to do so and wanting to walk down the street at night time with me. She also helps me to photograph too.

I guess i have covered much :wave:

:wave: Hi everyone,

hmmmmm Id just like to share a photo with everyone, and i hope you dont mind me crossdressing. This is a photograph taken by my lovely girl friend.

:cry1: Thank You .

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7343/122dm.th.jpg

Im unsure if these links will work. please let me know .