Hello All

Heel Obsession:-) Tell us a bit more about yourself so that we may get the conversation started on your obsession with heels. Do you wear them yourself or are you just an admirer? Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello Dawn HH. Well Im just this side of 70, but I've had this obsession with High Heels for maybe 40 years. Ive only just told my wife, although she did know (amazing , are wives?:cry1: ) I do wear them as much as possable, I prefer a 4 inch heels, dressy pump or sandal, fav colour? red, of which I have two pairs, I bought a pair of speghetti strap ties this week, and the feeling I get when I feel my sole in a high heel is undiscrible. then to walk in them, is something else. I know some guy's go out in theirs, but I havnt plucked up enough courage yet. How fo ladies feel about men wearing heels?

Hello Dawn HH. Well Im just this side of 70, but I've had this obsession with High Heels for maybe 40 years. Ive only just told my wife, although she did know (amazing , are wives?:wave: ) I do wear them as much as possable, I prefer a 4 inch heels, dressy pump or sandal, fav colour? red, of which I have two pairs, I bought a pair of speghetti strap ties this week, and the feeling I get when I feel my sole in a high heel is undiscrible. then to walk in them, is something else. I know some guy's go out in theirs, but I havnt plucked up enough courage yet.

How fo ladies feel about men wearing heels?

Welcome to hhplace, Heel Obsessi :wave: Nice to have you joining us. You aren't the only member that has hidden his desire to wear heels from his immediate family for years only to tell their wife many years into their marriage. I am curious to learn that while your wife already knew of your desire for high heels, what was her reaction when you told her and is she supportive now that the subject is out in the open?

If she is supportive, my how much more pleasant the years would have been had you told her many years ago. Oh well, you can always try to make up for lost time and if you need any encouragement or advice about wearing heels in public -- supposing your wife would be OK with that -- just ask and I'm sure there are at least elevendy-eleven members here that are eager to answer your questions and give advice.....

:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi Bubba. Well, we used to have a greengrocery store in Essex, many moons ago, andduring the 'quiet' moments of an afternoon, the wife would go and do her chores in the home, leaving me to run the shop. I wore heels behind the counter, but one day she came in unexpectedly, and I couldnt get them off fast enough, , she saw me fidgeting (use of a better word) and I didnt kick them out of site enough, she's told me she saw them back then. Ive only just told her of my desire to wear high heels, I guess because she knew, she wasnt really surprised, just said " I wondered when". the first time I walked in the home in heels. I'd have to say, she isnt 'supportive' in the sense of 100%, more tolerant (after all, at my age, why shouldnt I wear what I want?). I always assumed though, that wearing heels takes away ones masculinity, not the case at all. She says she wouldnt like me to wear high heels in her presence on a regular basis, but is okaay when I wear them to bed. She will wear high heels for me in bed now when we make love, which is a wonderous thrill to me, but I always make sure she is satisfied, so hopefully it can only get better from here on in. Ive asked in a sperate thread here, what woman think of men in heels, I would be very interested to know

Thanks for your reply, HO. The subject of what women think of men wearing high heels is discussed here quit frequently. While there is no consensus of opinion, each female respondent has their personal opinion. Some love it, some tolerate men in heels and others, like your wife, aren't overwhelmed at the thought but allow the practice to the extent it seems to satisfy the male's desire. There is a separate thread in this form just for people to discuss this very issue. It goes a long way into the past and contains the entire spectrum of responses. If you search the archives pertaining to that thread, you'll find many different answers to your question.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Heel Obsession:-) Of course you get enormous gratification from wearing heels---we all do---as it should be. The ladies do also. That just makes us all want to do it as often as possible. Some only wear them occasionally, others daily. It's a great feeling for one to be able to successfully walk and balance in heels and one to be duplicated often. Enjoy to the fullest while you can. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!