Hello All

I'm so glad to see other men have the same interest or love of wearing high heels as I do. Being a new member hopefully it won't take me too long to figure the ins and outs for posting pics. I absolutely love wearing high heels! The higher the better for me but I have a huge collection (probably too many for most to believe) but I hope to be able to share photos of them here. Great site, thank you! HHRick

I'm so glad to see other men have the same interest or love of wearing high heels as I do. Being a new member hopefully it won't take me too long to figure the ins and outs for posting pics. I absolutely love wearing high heels! The higher the better for me but I have a huge collection (probably too many for most to believe) but I hope to be able to share photos of them here. Great site, thank you! HHRick

Welcome to hhplace, hhrick :wave: We're about the same age and have an identical problem....too many heels filling up a closet. My wife mentioned just yesterday that it's time for a thorough "weeding" out of pairs that I no longer wear. Ah, such is the trials and tribulations of a high heel wearing man. :wave:

:cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you for the welcome! I definitely understand the need to weed out some of my high heels, since I have so many, but every time I attempt to do so I find it hard to part with them. I'll open a container of heels, that I haven't opened in a long time, and as I go through them I'll realize I forgot that I had this and that and how much I enjoyed wearing them. The next thing I know I'm spending the entire day trying them on and reminiscing how much I enjoyed wearing them before. Needless to say, more than not, most are retained. Thanks again, HHRick

HighHeelRick:-)

Sure am looking forward to viewing your extensive high heel collection when those pics are ready. Welcome to the HH Place.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thank you Dawn HH. I used to have photos, of an entire room filled with my collection, unfortunately I had a major computer crash and lost it. I've been taking a few pics since but have yet to take some like I lost. Thanks again, HHR

Thank you for choosing me as a friend. I do like the way you sound and your enthusiasm is similar to mine. I would like to know more about you and chat to you perhaps on Yahoo!

You will notice that I have even been a member here for a month yet so I am also finding my feet and finding out what the scene is here. I hope you find the site a lot of fun.

Welcome from another heel lover who is "older"! While I am more of a wedge fan, I appreciate the fact that we all are into footwear that is different than the typical drab, lifeless, and dull male styles. Also, I have the same problem of too many shoes, but is that really a problem? Welcome...

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Welcome from another heel lover who is "older"! While I am more of a wedge fan, I appreciate the fact that we all are into footwear that is different than the typical drab, lifeless, and dull male styles. Also, I have the same problem of too many shoes, but is that really a problem? Welcome...

Good point, Doc41, that's probably why I still have to many! Not too long ago I bought another pair of wedges, brown with nice heel height (almost 4 1/2 inches), from Payless Shoes. Very comfortable to wear!