Hi all

Hi all I thought i'd introduce myself i'm a 28 year old guy from Salford but now i live in South Manchester who love females in High Heels. I am a DJ on a local community radio station i do a show called The Rock Pit every Saturday night 10pm -12am

Welcome to hhplace, ILoveHHm :cry1: Your interest in lovely women wearing high heels is absolutely normal. There's nothing like a well dressed woman wearing classic high heels that makes a man's heart skip a beat. A radio station, eh? Does your station have a Internet connection that we might tune into and listen to some of its programs?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks for the replies my favourite heels to see a female in are 6" or 7" high heeled pumps especially if the said female can walk in them. I'd love to chat to or meet a female who wears these kind of heels and embraces my fetish. I'm know i'm asking alot but hey stranger things have happened lol.

Bubba136 - Yes you can tune into the station via the live stream www.wfmradio.org/wfm.m3u which should load up in your Windows Media Player, check out the website www.wfmradio.org and look at the schedule to see what shows are on and at what time.

I'm on air every Saturday night 10pm - 12am (UK Time) playing classic rock, extreme metal and unsigned bands from around the world.

Check out the show's official website www.therockpit.000space.com

Let me know what you think.