meeting up

little gem

hi again :wave:

i was thinking do any meetings or support groups happen locally or not, i only ask because i would love to come with my husband to meet you and your partners to chat. i know that sending msg's on here is a wway to find out info and feelings but its not quite the same as meeting up as a group and

1 supporting each other and your partners

2 confidence building

3 for those that find it hard to go out in pulic it would be a start

4 sharing experiances

5 arrange outtings together

have any meeting or support groups ever been tryed with this web site?

another question how many other guys have you personally seen out wearing heels because we have not unless its fancy dress??

cheers again little gem :cry1:

Hi There Little Gem

Have a good long read through this forum, it should answer everything and more that your looking for:

http://www.hhplace.org/real_life_meetings/

As for how many have people seen, I think most people just dont notice. How many times have you been out shopping and been able to remember what everybody else was wearing? For most, I think they are spending more time thinking about who is looking at them than what others might be wearing, possibly..

I went into my local modelshop last week in some seriously loud, noisy 4" boots, tapered heel, oxford shoe style looking from the front, not a care in the world, 1 guy looked down at my feet when I walked in, and that was it, soon as I pulled out my shopping list, we all started chatting about planes, engines and what-not, that guy even turned out to be an ex-instructor at our local flying club and came round to give me a hand fixing my busted plane...

The amount of noise my boots made, I did get noticed by 3 women at a cash machine who obviously heard the noise, new what it was, but after 5 seconds, people just go back to what they were doing, I'll never see them again (maybe) and if I do, then great..

Deliberately parked a long way from the shop too, to enjoy the walk..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

i understand what you are saying with regards to the fact that people are mostly thinking about who is looking at them rather than the other way round, but we have been out many times with my husband wearing a range of boots from cowboy boots to 4 inch high heeled stiletto boots. yet people have noticed his foot wear with mixed comments. we make a point of when we are out to loook at peoples foot wear but have not once noticed a guy wearing heels, it would just be nice to see other men in heels. as i know from this web site there is so many guys who do enjoy and feel comfy in heels i dont understand why we have not seen any men wearing heels out. i do know that its confidence with some men, but from reading msg's alot do have the confidence.so where are you all ?????? ps we are in the preston lancs area bye for now :cry1: