Hello from Scotland

Ellery

Hello everyone! Ummm, not much to say really. I'm an eighteen year old transexual from Scotland. My name is Ellery. I got my first heels when I was 15 and wore them until they fell apart, then bought another pair in November 2008, and since then I've been wearing heels non stop. I can't remember the last time I wore flat shoes. I don't own anything under 5 inches, but the highest I have is only 6.5 inches (one pair wedges, one sandals, and soon to be a pair of ankle boots too). I'm not sure what else to say really... if you have any questions feel free to ask I guess. :chuckle::w00t2:

Welcome to hhplace, Ellery :wave: I'm sure there is more to your story. But, like Jolt, I don't get it. Welcome to hhplace, Jolt :wave: Glad to have you joining us, here. How about introducing yourself and telling everyone of your interest in high heels. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ellery:-) It appears that you might have an interesting story to tell us all. Do let us know more about what got you interested in wearing heels. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH Jolt:-) Do tell us just what interested you in high heels in the first place. Could be an interesting story there somewhere. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thank you everyone. :cry1: I've always liked heels, when I was 8 and my gran went out, I'd run over (she lives in the house across from me) and put on her heels and run around in them. Then when I got older I did the same with my mom's and then I decided to get my own pair... which turned into +100 pairs. I just love how they look and feel, and they're much much much more interesting than man shoes I must admit. And yes I live full-time as a woman and I have been for about a year. I wear my heels everywhere. :wave: