hi from Scotland

Hello all, I love to dress in latex and wear my rubber thigh boots from Pennagalen shoes, they have four inch heels and when I combine them with my tight top I look a convincing rubberdoll. Rubberdolling is very popular and they even have an annual convention with prizes.It is a sort of fetish cosplay with the idea of having an alter ego often with a mask. I suppose this is a shock to some readers here, but I would ask that all are welcome and understanding about the many kinds of cosplay. I dropped in here because the high heels form an important part of the costume. You have both male and female members here who love dressing up with high heels as part of the outfit and i hope you extend the welcome to rubberdolls as well.

Hi shinyshoe :chuckle: While I am aware that there are several members that enjoy latex clothing while in high heels, most of their interest, as far as this forum is concerned, focuses upon the high heels part. Should you tend to emphasize the latex costuming, you would probably be more interested in joining a website that more closely matches your primary interest. As far as the high heels part, I would make you welcome to discuss any and all aspects of your interest and experiences while wearing them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

no photos because it would break the rules laid down by Bubba,all my pics include latex clothing,sorry.

Not my rules, sport, just my opinion based on my experience as a member of this forum. Don't let my opinion stop you.....Do whatever you'll do and I'll let the Admins and tech make the judgment. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Shinyshoe:-) I completely go along with what Bubba and the admins say on this subject, but I would gladly discuss any or all aspects of wearing high heeled shoes and boots with you that you would like to discuss. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!