Questions about heel addiction

Amanda

I was discussing this with someone last night who has also found herself to be stuck wearing heels.

I'm interested to know from others who are also stuck:

• Do you often you talk to your friends about it?

• Do you enjoy being stuck in heels?

• What do you miss most of all and would love to do if you weren't stuck in them?

• 3 months later...

No I dont talk to friends about being stuck in heels, maybe I should.And I am glad to be stuck. The things I would miss the most without heels would be the feeling I get in heels. And the look I get from men.

I guess I talk to friends about my heel addiction and I get asked many times at work when people see me in my 5 inch heels at the office. I would miss the way I feel when I am in heels and the fact that regardless of what anyone says heels make your legs and butt look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I was discussing this with someone last night who has also found herself to be stuck wearing heels.

I'm interested to know from others who are also stuck:

• Do you often you talk to your friends about it?
  • Do you enjoy being stuck in heels?
  • What do you miss most of all and would love to do if you weren't stuck in them?

Hey Ami, added you.

Now back to the reply.....I don't really talk to my friends about it. They know I love high heels and would always see me in them. They wear heels themselves too. The only time we would really talk about heels is when we go out shopping.

Do I enjoy being stuck in heels? Wearing high heels has its perks. The downfall is when you take them off, your feet hurt a little. I guess thats why I wear them for so long. They're sexy and I love how my feet arches while walking in them.

If I weren't stuck in them, I would love to be more active. Perhaps take up tennis. As I've mentioned above, when I go flat footed for awhile, it will start to bother me. I never felt like this a year ago. Now, I'm just "stuck". :smile:

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe