Anyone want to change out your interest for high heels?

HHfanatic

I’m sexual attracted to high heels. It doesn’t matter if it is boots, pumps, sandals or platforms. Basically anything with high heels and will make a foot to go “tip-toe”. If I do windows shopping, see a nice girl wearing high heels, wear my own high heels (indoors of course), I usually get very turned on. Sometimes I get more turned on by the high heels than the girl herself. Unless if the girl is “a 10”. For me “a 10” is a girl about 150-160 cm tall, 40-50 kg, narrow hips, small breasts, small feet etc., petite girl. Anything outside these measurement have no interest unless she wear high heels. My girlfriend is “a 10”. :wink: I used to be married but due to my low tolerance for women without high heels, we had a divorce. So, I would like to change my fetish for high heels for bigger tolerances for women. I think that would make life a lot easier. I know that it can’t be done and this is a situation I have to deal with, but sometimes I really get frustrated over this. Any other in the same situation as me that really would like to change your fetish into something else to make your sex-life easier? I think this is a great forum, I have been reading it for about a year, and finely decided to go “public”.

I firmly believe that once you find that someone special, who also happens to be supportive, there is no reason to "change my fetish for high heels for bigger tolerances for women". I limited my tolernaces because I was picky about what I was looking for. Sure it took a longer time to find someone, but the wait was worth it. And besides, I was in no hurry since I had my heels to wear.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I don't have a 'type of woman' as such. Perhaps it's come to me now I'm a little older, but for me the important thing is the relationship I would have with someone. I must admit, I quite like black hair and blue eyes on a woman, but that's less important to me than knowing that the person is someone I'd have a good relationship with. Not boasting, but I've gone out with several people who were quite attractive, including my ex-, a young lady who most people guessed was a model, and a few others. I doubt you'd be able to pick a 'type' out of them all. The only thing I'm picky about now is being with someone who makes me feel good, and who feels good about me.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I'm with texasbumpkin on that. There's a lot of discussion about what sort of shoes the girlfriend should wear or the other way around, will the girlfriend like my shoes? But if you think about it such things are as irrational as liking shoes itself. When it comes to relationships it's the person that counts not what they wear. Perhpas that's why there are so many broken relationships/marriages now. People get hitched for the wrong reason and later discover the truth.

You know what people? It all depends on the individual who is looking for a partner. Each of us has our own preferences. Some have more than others. Some base them on material things. Others base them on intangible things. Some consider physical appearance important. Some consider personality. And others consider things like wealth, popularity, sexual prowess, interest in certain activities, etc. But no matter how you look at it, preferences play a part, if not a major part, in developing relationships. One final point. Imagine this scenario. Suppose you meet a potential partner who is compatible with your personality. And either they despise you wearing heels, or you decide to keep your heel wearing a secret. You allow this relationship to develop anyhow. Then a short time later, you meet another person who not only is compatible with your personality, but also supports your choice to wear heels. Would you have any regrets compormising your preferences with the first partner?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Would you have any regrets compormising your preferences with the first partner?

It would depend upon how long I had been with the first partner, whether we had any children or owned property together, and whether we were otherwise getting along fine.

As I get older, my attitude becomes more practical.

Michael

That's what I like too :wink:

OK, but I want to be with someone I can talk to, someone who feels the same way about things as I do, someone who makes me feel good about her and me, someone I just want to be with.

The thing that I think is best in someone: having a chat over a drink... then finding that we've been talking for three hours.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"