New guy

Some new ”blood” into the forum ………….. a norwegian 44 year old male, been crazy for female footwear for 35 years, especially anything with high heels. As higher ………… as better, exept ballet style. I do not wear any high heels in public, I really admire you guys that have the guts to do so. Maybe one day ……………….. However, I do have several pairs of high heeled shoes and boots which I wear indoors when I have the chance for it. These are more like fetish footwear, 5-6-7 inch heels. My girlfriend knows about my passion for high heels, she dont fancy that I have my own little collection, but she accept it. (we have done a lot of talking in the whirlpool, with candlelight and a couple of bottles of wine, which of course turned into other things………lucky me!) She really likes high heels herself, but still having problems to wear them, and since we both are very active with other activities and the fact that we live on the countryside on the very wet side of Norway, it is a lot more practical to wear mountain boots, rubber boots etc. My wishes are as following: Smaller feet, smaller feet and smaller feet. Have the guts to wear high heels in public Wearing high heels during making love to my lovely girlfriend. She does every now and then :D Did I mension smaller feet? 41 would be great, 45 is just to large :wink: Well, this was a short story about myself.

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy participating in the forum as much as I do. I look forward to reading more... Julie x

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hello, and welcome. If you're wishing for small feet, better wish 39 instead of 41 since there is more choice in that segment, still :wink: Wet side of Norway? Bergen surroundings? Very nice area... my wife and I are going there again in June. This time following the route Oslo-Asker-Drammen, then through Telemark, Setesdal, Vest-Agder to Sandnes, Stavanger and Haugesund, and then hiking in Hardangervidda and Hordaland. I can hardly wait...

What's all the fuss about?

Bert, Bergen area is absolutly correct, very nice but also very wet. The good thing about bad weather is that this place will never be overpopulated. :wink: There is an expression in Bergen; if the rain does not last for more than 3 weeks, we call it overcast, nice weather. Have a nice stay in Norway, guess you aint driving around in high heels? Size 39? would be lovely but may be to small for me as a man.

Bergen sounds a little like what my boss described about winter in Amsterdam: On a nice day, the rain falls straight down. On a bad day, it goes sideways.

Same description also applies to Scotland most of the time, from what I hear.

I think that's Manchester you're talking about there. I've been in some lovely days in Scotland. On the other hand, I've spent only two days in Manchester where it didn't rain. It snowed :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"