Hello everyone

I recently stumbled across this site and am glad that I did. I've always had an attraction to high heels and the women that wear them. Nothing is sexier than a great pair of shoes. In fact it's usually the first thing I look at when looking at a lady. I've also have tried wearing myself but really haven't for many years now. Finding this community might get me to give wearing another shot.

welcome to hhplace, ptr.smt :w00t2: There is nothing to equal the feeling of wearing a spectacular pair of pumps with 5" heels. Try it, you'll like it and will never want to take them off. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ptr.Smt:-) There is nothing like the feeling of being able to wear a great pair of high heels comfortably. Enjoy and try it again to see just what you are missing there. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Greetings ptr.smt, Nice to a have another Canadian join the HH Place. Where in Canada are you? Yes agreed shoes are eye magnets, just today at a mall in Calgary, gosh I was rubbernecking so badly I thought I was going end up with a sore neck. Boot season here in Canada! Hope you enjoy the website! Mtnsoheels