Beaulieu

stilletos

I just recently made a vist to Beaulieu motor museum which is a about a 100 miles away,so i thought i,d wear a pair of heels. Only my second time in public (first time was 2 years ago lost my nerve after that ) .My choice of shoe was a 3 inch heel brouge shoe boot ,all the way there i was thinking can i do this, when i finally arrived the car park was busy but no one about so heart pounding i locked the car and went for it .the entrance was hard floored so my heels made more noise than i would have liked so girls on the desk saw me before i noticed them and gave beaming smiles on going through the glass door i could see their reflection looking at my feet still smiling. what a day i was there till it closed with no one saying a bad word, perect::thumbsup

Glad you had a good time! At first you'll feel scared but soon you'll get to the point wear you'll want to go out in heels (and other shoes labelled "feminine") all the time! remember to feel good about yourself and everything will fall into place. I've been working nights all this week and I'm itching to get my heels on and go on an adventure and will do so tomorrow morning after last shift tonight!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005