ladies what would have done

trevor

my wife and i went to a classy steak restaurant last week end called mortons steakhouse. This place is the type of place where you can really dress up and not feel out of place. my wife had on a nice black dress with seamed stockings and a pair of jaunte 5 inch black patent pumps with a wide anklestrap. we were actually the only 2 people in the bar area. we were sitting at a round type table with high type chairs. the male bartender would come out and bring our drinks. after the second drink we were called to our table so i told my wife that i was going to go to the bathroom and to wait for me so i could also take care of the bar bill. after i went back my wife and i went to our table. while eating she told me that the male bartender had come over to her and told her its nice to see a woman who still dresses in a classy way and also told her he also really liked her shoes. she just told him thank you and he went back to the bar. this was actually the first time a man has ever done this . my wife gets this all the time but its always from other woman. i sort of liked it because it made me feel lucky that i have a wife like her. have any of you ladies ever had this type of thing happen to you?

I hope you gave the bartender a nice big tip, as that must have made your wife feel like a Million dollars, we woman would love to get compliments like that, and if it came from a stranger it means much more!!! Caming from your husband or bf, it also means alot, but you never know if they just saying it. :chuckle::clap:

• 2 weeks later...

I have complimented ladies about their heels before, but like Barbara said, we don't see women in heels often enough where I live, so when I do, it is a special occasion. I try not to act strange about it. I simply walk up to them and say "I couldn't help but notice your shoes and wanted to compliment you on your choice of heels." If she is receptive, the conversation might continue as to how many pair of heels she owns and how often she wears this heel height. The longer I can carry on a conversation about heels, the better.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.