What if a man complimented you on your shoes

nicko68

Not sure if I could accept "Cute".

Neat, Stunning. yep no problem.

Cute is for little girls and baby boys.

I would feel (depending on tone of voice) either insulted or that I was being propositioned. (sorry I don't do girl mode)

Now a girl saying cute I would accept, it's a feminine term and would be natural either from or to a girl.

Someone doing (properly) girl mode, again I would accept, A "drag artist" stage show effectively I think I would be baiting so I should expect and accept anything that goes. As the saying goes:-

"if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen"

Al

This is so ironic. I was going to post this thread based on something that happened to me today.

I went to the library today and wore black slacks, charcoal gray collarless polo shirt and a black sportcoat with my 5" black leather stiletto high heels. As I was leaving, a man who had seen me a few months ago there while I was wearing high heels saw me again. He previously made a coment about my high heels, smiled, and walked away. Today he said to me, "well there's that cool looking man again wearing those sexy high heels. Don't you look good." He smiled, patted me on the shoulder, and walked away. This man is maybe late 50's, early 60's. He is a big man at about 6'4", maybe 210 to 23o lb. He was balding with snow white hair at the temples. This is my second confrontation with him at the same place. Each time he walked toward me and as big as he is I wasn't sure what he was going to do or say. Both times after he compemented me, I was speechless. I guess what maybe surprises me the most, and not to stereotype, but he looks like someone who might not accept seeing a man wearing high heels. Usually I get mixed reactions from men who see me in high heels, but usually no comments. It is unique to get two positive reactions from the same man.

I had a guy in a Sears store, who spoke with a russian accent, compliment me on my "womens shoes" and say that he wished he could wear them in his country but he was to afraid to. At first I felt real defensive but when he pointed and said he liked them I smiled, thanked him, and continued my shopping as he walked away.

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS