Unions take a 'stand' on stilettos

PatentHeel

Wearing heels out of choice is one thing but being made to wear them is quite another. I'm with the unions on this as long as they don't advocate an outright ban.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Wearing heels out of choice is one thing but being made to wear them is quite another. I'm with the unions on this as long as they don't advocate an outright ban.

Yes, It will serve the employers right if someone who is made to wear heels as part of the uniform ends up having to make a claim against them due to an heel related injury.

fair enough.... but still, i wish i had a job that required me to be wearing high heels.... then i can just justify it to everyone that work makes me wear it!! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Shoe Posted Image

fair enough.... but still, i wish i had a job that required me to be wearing high heels.... then i can just justify it to everyone that work makes me wear it!! :)

would that not be great!!

would even waver certain injury claims rights, if I could wear heels to work!!

:)