New guy...

Hello, I'm a (fairly) new member from Central Illinois. As it seems with many of you, I am a guy who both like's women in heels and like wearing heels himself. I am unsure of where my motivations lie, but I think it is primarily in simply wanting to better express myself. If there were no stigma in a man in heels, I still wouldn't wear them daily... They would just become an integrated part of my wardrobe along with my sneakers and my normal dress shoes. I have a similar philosophy on other women's clothes, especially skirts, but as this is the place for heels, I'll keep it shoe related :). Take care and have a good week all!

Welcome to hhplace, purrkitty408 :) Nice to have you joining us. I'm sure that by now, you know there are quite a few members that enjoy your lifestyle. Just jump in and post your comments on any and all subjects that interest you. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'd love to join you all in Canton, but that's about a 500 mile trip. I have been hit a bit by the economy (terminated, then found another job, but doesn't pay as well and has crappy bennies) so my extra funds pretty much don't exist at the moment. I did post an inquiry in the 'meets' section to see if anyone wanted to meet in central Illinois though. Thank you all for your hospitality!

• 2 weeks later...