Supply (& demand?)

Has anyone else got annoyed with the fact that although some shoes advertised in the US are made in the UK, the ones in the US have more variety?

For instance, I'm a particular fan of the Imagine / Leatherworks K516A, at bad influence (http://www.bad-influence.com/store/default.tpl?action=full&cart=32602512021499796&--eqskudatarq=IMK516A), I can choose from loads of colours (burgundy patent sounds good), but I can't find such options available in the UK!

I am supposed to order them there, have them sent out to the US and back again!

:x

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Why not email them and ask if the styles/colors that you like are available in the UK and, if not, can you order them directly from the warehouse rather than having to place your order in the US ?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just take a trip to Leatherworks in London, choose the colours you want, and any other variations you would like. Xa ( on Luc's crazy Belgian keyboard)

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I have e-mailed them - waiting for response. Of course it may just be down to web desisgn, perhaps all the sites with leatherworks shoes on are limiting themselves to a few options rather than the whole range. On the other hand, adding extra colour option can't be that difficult, if you've got 4 in the list, why not 14?

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Leatherworks is a fairly easy walk from Highbury & Islington tube station, but in the opposite direction to The Little Shoe Box, which is very close to that station. You should also check out the fashion shops and agencies in the main road running (I think) West from the station.