A little heeling on wednesday...

Hiline

On Tuesday ( i had booked a day off ) i gotta phone call from my evil boss asking if i would take take a car from the midlands upto Carnforth on wednesday after work. I said yes as i could use the money.... Anyway i looked up the train times and saw i would have quite some waiting time on my way back home. I should have said Carnforth is 145miles away and i would be coming back by train. This seemed like a good time to try heeling but the only heels i could lay my hands on were my 7inch mary janes. So i took those with me :) . About 50miles into my drive i pulled over and tryed to drive in them. It wasn't happening . So i pulled into a service's and wore them while i hadda coffe (parked well outta the way ) this felt pretty good and even the people walkin past didnt take any notice . I did this again before i got to Carnforth and that was also pretty good. So i drop off the car and catch my 1st train to preston. There were way to many people about for me to wear my heels there so i found a bar and hadda beer :) . Next train went to stafford it pulled in at 20:40 and my next train wasnt untill 21:45. It was A,Dark B,not many people around so i spent 45mins walking around by the station in my 7inch mj's( i had long boot cut jeans on ). It was great being some where no1 knew me. There was even a few people i couldnt get outta the way from who walked right past me and they never seemed to notice. I had a few small wobbles but i think i held myself together pretty well. Is it just i'm crappy at walkin in them or are all high platform heels this unstable? if the surface is smooth sa glass i'm fine.......... Anyway thats the end of my little heeling night away from home. I know its pretty tame by many peoples standards on here but i wanted to share it anyway :) .