Question for the lady folks

What do you think of men in heels?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of men in heels?

• I can tolerate it
    • It's alright but not all the time
    • I think it's damn sexy
    • Think it is the stupiest thing yet

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I can vote on this on considering that non of the above suits me. If the question refers to men in general I would say that I have nothing against it what so ever. I think that everyone, regardless of gender, should be able to wear what they feel comfortable and sexy in. Still I have to admit that I don't find it attractive for some reason. I can get turned on by a woman in heels but I haven't yet meet a man who managed to do so.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Still I have to admit that I don't find it attractive for some reason. I can get turned on by a woman in heels but I haven't yet meet a man who managed to do so.

Just how many men wearing high heels have you met, M-a? Living in Sweden, you should get to know Trolldeg. If there ever was a man that looked good in heels and hose, he's got to be the guy....and he's in Stockholm, too. So, he might well be close at hand. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Just how many men wearing high heels have you met, M-a? Living in Sweden, you should get to know Trolldeg. If there ever was a man that looked good in heels and hose, he's got to be the guy....and he's in Stockholm, too. So, he might well be close at hand. :)

I've only met a few I'll give you that. :)

Maybe there's a man out there that will change my mind someday :-)

Just to set things straight: Despite the fact that I for some reason doesn't get turned on by it I think all of you guys look just beautiful in heels, no question about it. :heart:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

MIH,

I wondered why you ask broadly the same question as posed in the For Everybody section. However, since you have it would be a refreshing change if the male members would refrain from voting. How else can we get a proper answer to this question.

Lets face it, no lady in her right mind will want to give up her louboutin Pigale to a man, and I wouldn't want them too either. They are the very definition of the feminine high heel, but what would be the very definition of the male high heel. Only the ladies can define this for us as we men are just too focused on the most feminine styles.

Perhaps one of the girls would do the poll in the ladies section, but with a better phrased question as the term "heels" is just too broad. I for one would like to know where the ladies limit lies. Height of the heel also is a factor, not just it's name.

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?