Hello from Upstate South Carolina

Hello all, Ben here in glorious Greenville SC. I am new to this group but not really new to the whole heeling thing. I have been wearing 3-4" heels around the house for the past 7-8yrs. So far I have not had a chance, (at least not one I was comfortable with) to go out heeling in public. Part of this is due to my comfort level and part of it is due to the fact that my work situation would become somewhat complicated if anyone knew of or suspected my habit...

Welcome to hhhplace from a lowland SC resident. Glad to know that there are other males living in SC that also wear high heels. If you ever need advice on wearing heels in public, I'm sure there are a whole group of members that will be glad to offer suggestions and advice. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey there Bubba, thanks for the Low-Country welcome... I appreciate the offer of advice, but to be honest with you I have never seen a pair of steel toe, steel shank, knee high, rubber boots with heels.... anyway they would probably clash with the color of my Big Red Truck ..... Ben