Happy Birthday To HER

It all started when i arranged a stripper for my girlfriends 25th birthday. She hated this sort of thing and i totally humiliated her in a bar in front of all her friends!!!! big mistake Fast forward 8 months...... she took me to a gorgeous hotel for my 24th birthday, the first two days were amazing, not a lot of time out of our room..... My birthday present was i had been allowed to choose an outfit of my choice for her to wear...i had chosen full black lace underwear. black seemed stockings, a black lace dress, very heavy make up and some killer stilletos...mmmmmm Afetr a lot of drinks in the bar she took me upstairs and layed out on the bed was the outfit i had chosen, it looked amazing. she then dropped the bombshell!!!!! she seemed to have got the wrong size? she explained that maybe it would fit me and that it would be a sexy game and fair revenge for the stripper... SO it began.... first she applied a ridiculous amount of make up and a black wig then she blindfolded me and sat me in a chair. she then described every item as she put them on me and she dressed me in the full outfit. She was constantly laughing and giggling at me. Next she produced a size 11 pair of heels....after a lot of protest she finally got me in them and tied them very securely to my ankles!!!! After a few minutes of leading me round on them still blinfolded i asked if i could stop now... she said she had one more suprise first that i would love and ivolved a blow job......amazing i thought she cuffed my hands behin my back and told me to get ready..... i was!!! It was then that i heard the door slam!!!!!!!! i wasnt in the room any more!!!!!!

Next she produced a size 11 pair of heels....after a lot of protest she finally got me in them and tied them very securely to my ankles!!!!

Yeah right!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.