Hello there from Scotland

Hi there, im a newbie here, but have been reading for a while, finnaly got courage to post something.

im new to this and still dont get y i am so fasinated with heels, i hope to learn from this site and mabe understand more.

Welcome to hhplace, dwright2104 :) We're a friendly bunch and very glad that you joined us. We've all been at the point you are at and, with the help from some very understanding people, managed to work our way past the "self-doubt" and confusion associated with what present day society terms as being "beyond the norm."

There are more than 1000 members here that are ready to answer your questions and give you any advice that you need. Just post your questions here and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the response.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello dwright2104, Welcome and glad you have found the HHPlace. As Bubba136 said, we have all been at the same point as you, wondering really what makes us so crazy about heels, I have not found exactly why but have just gone with it and enjoy the fact I do love em to bits. Heels are a lot of different things for different people, I was glad to find this place at least we have a common interest instead of being on our own and wondering about self. Enjoy and I hope you feel the comfort and easiness of being you here! Mtnsofheels