Hello from Sweden!

Hello! :) I am a 17 year old boy from Sweden. I just bought my first high heels this week! I have since I was 13 years old wanted to walk in high heels! Good to have found this forum and found that I am not alone in wanting to wear high heels as a guy.

welcome thezush , its nice to have you here at hhplace and you have good tastes since you wear heels , tell us more about you and your heels . your young to start wearing heels but is awesome you started so young wearing and keep it up

As I said in my previous post, I am 17 years and studying in high school. I therefore have not moved away from home yet. My time when I can walk in high heels is therefore limited because it happens behind my parents knowledge. Right now I only own a pair of high heels, but hope that it will soon grow. The shoes that I own has a heel on 6cm, will soon upload a picture on them!

Välkommen hit! Hoppas du ska trivas, både här och i dina nya skor :) Minns när jag började med högklackat, mina första hade 7cm klack. Har tyvärr inte kvar dom längre. Numer har jag 12cm klack dagligen på kontoret, har knappt några skor med lägre klack än 10 cm :) Lycka till med dina nya skor! Kram Emmah (and for those of you who dont speak swedish :)) Welcome! Hope you like it, both here and in your new shoes:) Remember when I started wearing high heels, my first pair had 7cm heel. Sadly I dont have them any longer. Now, I wear 12cm heels daily to the office, hardly have any shoes with heels lower than 10 cm:) Good luck with your new shoes! Hugs Emmah