Hello from poland

Nice to join you (finally:) Ia m really crazy 'bout high heels. I dont understand why and i cannot control this situation. What is more: I think that man in heels (only stilettos and ordinary man's wearing) is total discredit. so, when wearing hels i take also skirt or dress to feel more comfortable. As far as my style is concerned: stilletos, classic pumps, boots heels. Platforms, mules, ballerinas- What is that!!??? Not for me. I am sure that we will find some common topics to talk about. I live with family, so my odd behaviour cant be official. Lately, I found three pairs of stilletos on net store and i am now their owner. Really, the are fantastic!!! 1: stilletos, pumps, brown - 8 cm 2: pumps - 9 cm 3: knee boots - 9 cm I think about photos uploading or sth like this. Goodbye!!

Welcome to hhplace, mateuszpobog :) It's great to have you join us. There are other members from Poland that often post here. You should get to know rmaciej1983, as he is one of the most courageous members that we have. Why not tell us something about yourself and about your interest in high heels.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.