It's time to move on...

Hello everyone, I feel it's time to say goodbye to the hhplace. Lately I noticed I 'needed' to visit this site less and less. After a few years of heeling I finally found out that I'm neither a real women's shoes nor a high heel wearer. Strangely though, at first this site felt as a support for me to start wearing heels (in public) but over time it has also made me realize that for me it's just not good enough to be constantly aware of doing something that is mostly regarded as 'out of the norm'. I just don't have the energy for that anymore. It was a meaningfull self-discovery, I gave it my best shot and have no regrets. Basically, I just like tall pointy boots with heels. On women they can't be high, pointy or heeled enough. For myself I found out through trial-and-error that the best way to wear some more exciting footwear is by means of (male) western boots. I only like the more extreme ones. I wear the pair in my avatar on a daily basis without problems now. For some people even those are a reason to frown or laugh but the hell with them. These boots have all the features that excite me: they're tall, very pointy and give me a distinct feeling that I'm indeed wearing heels, and in a comfortable manner. And western boots come in an enormous variety of shapes, heels and colours so I don't feel I'm having just one choice. Anyway, I leave this place a happier man and thank you for your support and stories and wish you all the best. Goodbye...