Hi from Argentina

;) I am a lover high heel boots. Whenever I can, I wear one of my five black boots, to work or to social activities. My favourite heels are between 1,5´´ and 3.0´´. No more.

I think that we must our masculine models. Is very nice to prove a blue stiletto to me, but I reserve this moments to my privacy. I hate that the people in the street they are laughed of my.

I ask sorry for my bad english

Cordiality

Horace H

Welcome to hhplace, horaceh505 ;) I believe that you are the first member from Argentina joining us here. We are all looking forward to reading all about men in heels in Argentina. ;)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you very much Bad Robot, Ronnie Heels and Bubba136 by the friendly welcome and it is an honor to be first from Argentina. I hope to learn quickly to put my heels photos in the web and to share them with all of you, things that produces much pleasure to us, isnt´it?

welcome!! as for the English dont worry about it!! the main thing is that you share your stories and experiences from here you will get much inspiration and confidence!! ;)