Hiya, Hi, Hello from Down Under :D

It's taken me a while to get the courage up to introduce myself and I'm not sure why as I'm usually very extroverted, except when it comes to myself in high heels. :silly: I'm a 36yr old guy who lives on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, not the most accepting place to see a guy street heeling but my sister is very supportive of it and think more guys should do it. Married with two kids (9 and 7) my fetish to high heels is not something my wife is accepting of and doesn't want it to be seen (or really spoken of) infront of our children. I have four pairs of heels ranging from some 4" wedges that I go to the movies in with my sister to some extreme platforms, this tames in comparrison to my wife who has a huge collection, mostly I have bought for her, and she loves shoes. :winkiss: I stumbled upon this forum by accident and really wish I had of found it a long time ago as all the members here are very supportive and I take great comfort in knowing that there are plenty of others out there like myself. Take care - Jason

Welcome to hhplace, wast3gat3 :silly: We're glad you found this forum, also. Now, you aren't the only member we have that lives in the Sydney area. There are at least 4 or 5 others that live in your metropolitan area. There are also several other members that live in other parts of Australia, also. We, my wife and I, had an agreement about my wearing high heels in front of our three children. Part of the agreement we made when she decided to marry me with full knowledge of my love to wear women's shoes. If you hold to your bargain, it works. So, hang in there. There comes a time when the children are out of the house and you can wear heels as much as you like. Once again, welcome and we're all looking forward to hearing of your adventures in high heels. :winkiss:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

G;Day Wast3gat3 I'm on the Central Coast and love my heels. I have about 6 pairs but have to keep them hidden. Wife is not a fan of me wearing so i have to keep it under cover. If you'd like to chat some time, i'd love to hear from you. Steve

Wast3gat3:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Heres hoping that through your sister your wife will eventually come around to acknowleging that you love to wear high heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...