stiletto skateboarding

euchrid

I cringed throughout the whole thing imagining a sprained ankle! I love how reckless teenagers are. Still, much respect, because even in those boots, she's better than I ever was in sneakers!

.............cool:thumbsup: I say she was more of a tom boy before she discovered heels! :winkiss:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

You definitely have to respect her willingnes to see it through, no matter what she had to endure. If she is able to master the technique of boarding with her stilettos on, she'll probably have the scares to prove it. I couldn't get the hang of surf-boarding well enough to maneuver in any kind of footwear. I'm still trying to learn how to roller-skate from a beginners view point. I'd get out on the skating floor and get going when some more experienced skater would breeze by just connecting enough to unbalance my stride and down I'd go. I did finally achieve a few laps around and got a bit confortable, but I was still terrified of braking bones and/or of showing how spasticated I appeared.