Spring Fashions

Guy N. Heels

While on-line I was delighted to see some of the new Spring Fashions coming out. Apparently open toes and strappy sandals are going to be hitting the streets pretty soon. I was actually rather taken by a Jimmy Choo model with an orange "caged sandal" atop a 4" heel, which looks very sexy. Then I noticed the prices. At $785, at first I was convinced that someone had made a typpo and put the decimal in the wrong place. But no, it turns out that they had another pair going for (helmets and seatbelts on?) :winkiss: $995. Even some of the "cheaper models" were going for well over $100. Well, the styles look great, but at those prices, I don't expect to see 'em in my neighborhood any time soon.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

"Samoa Kid sandals" are they the choo shoes you refer to?. I would really like a pair of his "Seattle" sandals. However I'm all behind with summer styles this year for having spent half the winter here in Scotland if I stay here any longer I may end up not having to worry about summer styles this year at all!.

"Samoa Kid sandals" are they the choo shoes you refer to?.

I would really like a pair of his "Seattle" sandals.

However I'm all behind with summer styles this year for having spent half the winter here in Scotland if I stay here any longer I may end up not having to worry about summer styles this year at all!.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought summer in Scotland consisted of July & August, and with the exeception of a week for spring, the rest was fall & winter.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels