intro

Hi there I' m not really new, have been around a bit and looking as to what has been communicated. High heels, well they have fascinated me always, size has prohibited me long for trying. Some time ago I did try in combination with a skirt; the last was a request of my ex to be. In first instance she apprecited the combination, it really turned her as never before and soon after she changed her mind, 180 degrees the other direction and filed for devorce. No way to sit down and discuss the matter and at present I do have the feeling that it is only en excuse for getting a devorce as such is not uncommon when someone is chronically ill as she is. As to how I experienced it, I must say a skirt is rather comfortable, the heels well just fun and at time even better, e.g. when sitting behind my desk, but even more important, as I'm rather tall, when changing light bulbs no ladder required! At times people tend to forget that heels and skirts for men were in previous centuries as commen for men as trousers nowadays. Even more interesting, when psychiatrist Binet in Nice, France indicated that heels and skirts worn by men should be considered a fetish, up north wearing of skirts by men was still common in rural areas.., Still the thoughts of Benit caught on and ar still considered correct nowadays.