How to measure your size feet when you bought from the internet?

basic

Hi There i am new for this thing and i wonder how to measure my feet becouse i were 43 men i don't know how to change it women size. i don't to buy the wrong size from the internet . help me?:winkiss:

Hi Basic Is 43 your European shoe size? If so you're in luck, EU men's and women's sizes are the same. You may need to order a 44 if you have wide feet as most women's shoes tend to be narrower, but in principle you'd want a 43. Converting between different countries' sizing is where it gets difficult, there are lots of size charts on the internet but as the sizes don't match exactly there is some guess work involved, for example a UK 8 can be an EU 41 or 42 depending on where you buy from. In the UK the sizes are the same for both sexes too, but in the US they like to make things difficult and have different sizes for men and women. If I've got this right, you should be (in womens' sizes) EU 43 / UK 9 / US 12. This is based on my own sizes of EU 42 / UK 8 / US 11. Hope this helps.

One other word of advice -- choose a shop that has a generous return policy. Buying online is a bit of a gamble because sizing systems vary a lot from one line to another. Even different styles from the same manufacturer can fit quite differently so the sizing is only a place to start. Sizing is definitely not the final word! Find a shop that will allow you to return or exchange shoes that do not fit -- proper fitting is essential with heels. Poor-fitting heels are a recipe for foot pain and other unpleasantries. Once you get your new shoes, try them on and walk on carpet or rugs. Make sure you are happy with them before you stroll out on any hard surfaces. This way, if they don't fit well they will show no damage when you send them back. It's a big let-down to have to send shoes back -- I should know as I send back more than half of what I order! (It's that big a gamble!) But nothing feels better than a heel you can wear and enjoy for extended periods of time.

Have a happy time!

One of the charts I read told me that my US size 10.5 foot would fit a US 13. The 13s are a little big... the boots are still amazing.. but my next pair will be a 12 for sure. I am going to round up the courage to go try some shoes on in the store and take this thing public.... just away from home. ER

I never seem to have ANY problems when it comes to buy footwear online (mostly boots) because I know my size is more or less exact. if I DO get a larger size (usually about 9.5 to 10 since I take all others @ womens size 9) then I'll just get thicker socks to compensate & then they seem to fit OK.:winkiss:

Evan Radio, Complicating the sizing issue is that different styles and manufacturers of shoes fit differently. For instance, I wear a 10 US in most sandles (occasionally a 9.5), 11 in most long toe styles and those with open back and a 11-12 in pumps (11 in Newport news/Colin Stuart and 12 in Ellie/Jante/Pleaser high heels like 5 inches and higher). In mu experience, Aldo tends to fit small with Newport News and Payless fitting a bit more generously. In closing, I echo the advice of jmc who advised that you make sure to find a vendor with a good return policy. Good luck! The hunt is part of the fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Using the suggestions that the above posters have provided, be sure that where you purchase your shoes or boots, that they have a liberal return policy, and try to get a fit where you can wear hose or pantyhose with them as they are made to wear with such and fit much better that way. Return if you must to adjust for size and you will be satisfied in your wearing of them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!