daring

When my wife and I were in our early 20's we did some traveling. I had a pair of 4" high heel sandals that I would wear when I could be discreet and was sure that no one would see me. This one night we were staying in a hotel and our room was on the 8th floor. As we were relaxing and fooling around a bit, my wife decided to paint my toenails red. I laughed and said I guess I wont be wearing sandals tomorrow. She just laughed and said I have polish remover and you can take it off tomorrow. Well we ended up getting cozy and I forgot about the nail polish. The next day I got up to find my wife already dressed and packing things up to leave. I hurried out of bed and jumped in the shower. As I was taking my shower my wife poked her head in and said that she had laid out my clothes and that she was leaving the key with me. She was going down to the car and finish getting things packed up and I was to meet her at the car after checking out. I just said ok and didnt give it another thought. Now my wife loved to do daring things back in the day and she knew I was game for almost anything. As I was drying off in the shower I looked down and realized that my toenails were still red. No problem I think to myself, just throw on some socks and shoes and all is well. After drying off I walked into the room to get dressed. As I approach the bed I am horrified at what I see. There before me is my atire, the clothes that I will undoubtedly check out of the hotel in and walk through a huge lobby and across a big parking lot to get to the car. On the bed is a crop top, frilly and a pair of my wifes shorts, you know the ones with cute little bows on them. Then panic sets in as I look to the floor and see the cute sandals with the 4" heels. You know the ones, they make lots of cool noise when walking in large open rooms with tile floors. By this time I am tearing the place apart to find where she hid my real clothes, but no such luck. All I manage to find is a note that says "honey I know you like a challenge I will be waiting at the car with the camera." I know I have no choice but to get dressed and follow through. I get to the elevator unseen but as the door opens to the lobby I am not so lucky. There must have been 50 people in that lobby that day. I look around and walk straght up to the desk and tell the clerk that I am there to check out and I give him my key. He hands me my reciept and with my frilly top and girly shorts I walk towards the door, my high heel sandals clicking all the way. As I stepped out into the sunny morning my toenails shone really bright for all to see. I walked across the parking lot and as I approached my wife she smiled and said, "smile for the camera" and she took my picture. I told here she didnt need to do that because between the elevator door and the car there must have been thirty people already taken my picture. That was my first public appearance in heels. I cannot say I was ready for it, but what a rush. Needless to say I always make sure that I get my clothes before the bags leave the room. Yes this is a true story. Thanks for reading Kris

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...