The hunt for the perfect boots

HHfanatic

Does the perfect footwear excist? I dont know, but the "hunt" for them is more than exciting to go on for years after years of hunting. Since my young days, I always liked boots, high heeled boots on a woman made me go crazy, more or less. I always wanted to be able to use these boots myself, but big feet does not help out any on the hunt for the perfect boots. How perfect can size 44/45 be when 35/36 is the perfect size in my fantacy? These days I got a lot further than in my young days, and I have now several heeled boots that can be used on the street, also for men...is my opinion. New on the list is a style used before with 4" block heels, now new made with 5" slimmer heels, but still thick enough to remove the most feminine look. How I will manage 5" heels outdoors I dont really know. I will give it a try shortly.. :-)

post-351-133522882212_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522882223_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522882237_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522882244_thumb.jpg

post-351-13352288225_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You will never find the perfect nboots. I don't mean this in a negative way. Someday you will find the boots you are searching for and then you will see another pair and think: "Wow! I must have a pair of those!" then you will spend the next 2 years searching for those perfect boots!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Are these a new design of yours? Is there a platform sole on it, if so what's the height?

These boots have the same design as the 4" boots I used before. No platform.

Shaft height is 15 inches on the new ones.

I like that design very much becouse they look kind of masculine, but after many hrs use I wanted to have a pair with higher heels.

So the new pair has 5" heels.

You will never find the perfect nboots.

I don't mean this in a negative way. Someday you will find the boots you are searching for and then you will see another pair and think: "Wow! I must have a pair of those!" then you will spend the next 2 years searching for those perfect boots!

I`m a hunter, the goal is not the boots but the hunt... ;-)

But I understand the women now, the urge for new footwear is ongoing all the time...:-)

I agree with Dr. Shoe, and just to prove that, right now I think those boots in the pictures you post are the perfect boots for me right now, even if for you they aren't. Where did you get them? I'm only size 43 compared to your 44/45

I agree with Dr. Shoe, and just to prove that, right now I think those boots in the pictures you post are the perfect boots for me right now, even if for you they aren't.

Where did you get them? I'm only size 43 compared to your 44/45

They are custom made. Look at my homepage, www.love4heels.com, and you find some more info. :-)

They are custom made. Look at my homepage, www.love4heels.com, and you find some more info. :-)

Wow that's a great page. I think I would have problems if I had the skills, equipment, resources, because I would blow any and all profits on my own personal boots. Sigh, you can always imagine.

for me there is a big difference between the perfect looking boots and the perfect wearing boots. i get really lathered wearing my black leather crotch boots with full sidezip and 4.5 inch spike heels,but there are not practical at all to actually do any walking in. if it wasnt for the endorphin rush from wearing them,i would probably just look at them. on the other hand,my black leather crotch boots with 3.5 inch heels are a join to wear all day if need be(those are the ones i am wearing in my avatar). that one inch makes all the difference...either way you look at it.