Latex and Heels

PostCode

JayZee:-) WOW! Stunning picture! Using your remark about Missy's legs prompted me to comment on the legs in your Avatar picture. If those are your legs---your not doing so bad yourself. Nice! O.K.-O.K.- So I'm a leg man---what else! :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Dawn HH! No that is not my legs. I'm not into wearing high heel shoes, "only" into admireing them and the female legs that follows. The woman in the picture is - no not my girlfriend - but Sanja Matice! She has a web page somewhere, with some nice free photos, but as far as I remember not a lot for a leg-man! Enjoy! JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

JayZee:-) Thanks for the information on Sanja Matice. I will try to find her web-site. There are a few forum members here that don't wear high heels, but like you, they enjoy looking at the ladies that do. I'm in a different catagory---I DO wear high heels and go completely enfemme and there are other times that I use high heels in male mode as Freestyling. When enfemme and I have my pantyhose and heels on I have been told that my legs look as good as any women's and It's very nice to hear that as I'm no spring chicken any more. :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Somebody please help - I get just a "red cross" Why? Please don't tell me a lot about the computer or IE, because it is the only case, all other photos are OK!! JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Posted Image

This is where I get a red cross - tried the URL, but it is not working!

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!"

JayZee