Latex and Heels

PostCode

Now there's a shape I will never get tired of looking at. The skirt is right where it should be ...... skin tight and above the knee. And the heels are where they should be ....... very high stilettos. Excuse me while I stare :wink:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 3 months later...

Lovely pics, currently i'm receiving training to become more of a rubber/high heeled slave, with emphasis on the rubber more. I've been ordered to always wear some latex to go to work, today it's a skirt, tomorrow maybe underwear. and at home, i'm to encase myself completely in my latex catsuit with hood. very hot in this weather, but i'm committed. phuong

What a shame I dont have access to the picture :wink: , (company policy) but Phuonginheels; you have added some lovely pictures of yourself in high heels to the forum, what about some picture of you with high heels in combination with latex? I wouldn`t mind seing that at all. :D:o:D:)

Phuong - Wow! :wink: What can I say! Yet again you amaze me. And you say you are looking for a guy??? Huh? I don't get it. You are gorgeous and look so great in what you wear! Your legs are awesome, your style is cool. I am jealous!! PS. Do I need to say it.... Lovely lovely heels (as usual). From the Far East again?

indescribably breathtaking Phuong!! :wink::D

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Surely you have graphics shops in Belgium...could you not take a photograph to one and, for the equivalent of a dollar or so, have them scan it for you and stick the digital version on a floppy disc? But don't feel obligated or pressured--just a suggestion. :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I've had a couple of comments about the mention of plugs in this thread, one from a woman who wasn't very happy about the way the fetish forum is going. We guys are fortunate to have the support of a few rare women on this board and I'm not going to allow extremes of content to turn them away. I'm taking a lead here from what imagery or discussion one might find in a tabloid newspaper, or 'top shelf' magazines that might be found in the newsagents. To my knowledge, what one does to one's backside is not to be found in these places. Xa

• 7 months later...

Postcode:-) Thanks again for the really great pics of Missy. Missy:-) You have a real fashion sense when it comes to pulling together your outfits and you look fantastic in anything you wear from top to heels. Now, if you don't mind, I'll go help PJ stare! :( Xaphod:-) Here! Here! I'm with you! :D Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!