Cowgirl in heels

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I suppose she had her moments but what I meant was that ALL women were dressing in shirts, hotpants and high heel sandals in those days... Daisy Duke only followed the prevailing fashions at the time not the other way round. It was a good time to be an adolescent youth!!! lol

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

My high school and college years encompassed the 1970s. For a stiletto aficionado such as myself, it wasn't the best of decades. One of the very few times I ever saw someone in classic black stilettos was in college one day. All the girls in symphonic wind ensemble decided to dress up for rehearsal and came wearing dresses. One of the clarinet players wore 4-inch heels. Earlier that same year, one girl came to marching band practice in a skirt and heels. She was a sorority pledge and it was Hell Week. Apparently one of the rules was to dress up every day. This young lady even engaged in shoeplay. I looked over once and saw her slip her foot in and out of her shoe.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!