True Story

I had gone gone into the Aldo shoe store the other day to see the new spring collection and I saw the most georgeous man working behind the counter. I'm not usually one to stop and stare but something about this young man took my breath away. When he finished with the client he had, he approached me and asked if I needed any help? Ladies I was speechless, I simply stared at him and managed to mumble "no thank you". He gave me that " I know what you want smile" and left me to browse the store. Too embarassed at my actions I immediately left the store. For two days I thought about nothing but this man and how pathetic my reactions were. Well yesterday, I had to go back, but I had a plan. I dressed in a skirt that came just above my knees and wore a pair of strappy sandals and no stockings and off to the mall I went. I stopped in Victorias Secret, bought a pair of thigh high stockings and headed for the Aldo store. I planned my arrival to be just before closing time. When I walked in the same handsome young man was there to help! He was starting to close things up in the store and I explained I only needed a few moments. I pointed out a pair of black patent pumps that I wanted to try on and off he went to get them for me. This gave me just enough time to collect myself and enough courage to follow through with my plan. When " Michael" arrived back with the shoes, he knelt down in front of me and helped remove my sandal. I know my correct shoe size but intentionally asked for the next size down. When Michael helped me into the pump it was apparent that it was a bit too small. Michael suggested a stocking and I told him that I had just bought some, reached into the bag and handed them to him to open. Michael fumbled through the package and managed to remove the stockings, he carefully prepared to stocking for my foot and slid it on stopping at my calf. I looked him right in the eyes and said " now Michael, surely you don't expect me to stand with that stocking only half way on do you" I slid my skirt back exposing more of my thigh as Michael proceeded to finish what he had started. At this point he knew what to do. Michael gently caressed my thigh and then ran his hand up the entire lenght of my leg insuring my stocking was wrinkle free! He slid the black pump on and asked if that was better. With a little wink, I told Michael that it was still a bit tight and that maybe I should accompany him to the back for a larger size. With that Michael stood up walked to the front of the store, closed the door and locked it behind him. He returned, took me by the hand and said lets go back here and see what we can find. The rest was amazing and I've got a date for tomorrow night! Jenny

Just Jenny

• 6 months later...