Have your partner ever told you to hurry up getting ready

maninkirt

Yes I know. Its takes me some time getting ready. My partner usually have to wait for me getting ready. My partner has to wait for me in the morning, me getting ready for going to work. My partner is so sweet. Waiting for me, often giving me a lift to my office. The same when we´re going out to a party, a movie or something. He´s waiting for me getting ready. That´s realy sweet. Any one else having this happened to you? Chiao

My missus is always hassling me to get ready but I'm usually on here! lol

The thing is though, I get ready and I have my coat on and I'm standing by the front door while she's faffing about searching for things that she really must take with her!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 5 months later...

Nope---never had that problem. Mickey is much slower than I and I always have to wait on her to get ready. I have learned to get her started in the bathroom before me and allow plenty of time so that we are early for our appointments. 41 years of marriage does that to you. It's called being able to plan ahead. My favorite saying to her is,"I don't have an airplane, just a fast car". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!